Latest Update – We are Open!
Shop SMALL, Shop SAFE!
We are EXCITED to resume our regular business hours: Tues – Sat 10 am to 6 pm.
Every precaution is being taken to keep you safe during your visit, but if you would rather work with us virtually, we can accommodate that as well. We’ll work with you however you feel more comfortable to protect yourself and your family.
For those who will be coming into the store, we are taking every precaution to keep the store clean and sanitized consistently. All employees are wearing masks and washing hands and using hand sanitizer throughout the day. We are maintaining social distancing as much as possible while interacting with customers.
This is what we are asking of you our visitors:
- We are asking that customer’s wear a mask, and sanitize their hands upon entering our showroom.
- Please limit your shopping group to 2 people.
- We encourage calling ahead & making an appointment. Our Staff can suggest times that are normally low traffic.
- Touchless hand sanitizer will be available upon entering and leaving our showroom.
- If you need a mask – we will have disposable masks available.
Come prepared to make the most of your time with us:
- Bring measurements of the room
- Bring in a drawer or shelf if you are trying to complement existing pieces in the room.
- Bring fabric samples of anything in the room you are trying to complement.
- Bring pictures of the room.
We appreciate your kindness, understanding, and compassion, as we are doing our best to keep everyone healthy and safe.
We are also available via phone and Live Chat right here on our site.
Via Phone: 505.294.2638
Via LiveChat right here on our website, located in the bottom right corner.
Talk or Chat with us from the comfort of your home.
Curbside pick-up is available, just call for an appointment.
Thank you from everyone here at The Amish Connection!